Measuring and Counting Solutions
Bespoke HMI Counting and Measuring Solutions
- Measuring and Counting Solutions
Please click the applications to view some of our bespoke counting solutions
Bespoke counting, measuring, timing and weighing solutions
We have been involved in industrial counting, measuring, weighing and timing in the UK for over 25 years supporting process and automation engineers in the manufacture of parts and goods.
Our bespoke industrial counting solutions use an array of counters and/or sensors with a programmable touch screen HMI that has a 7" or 177 mm display.
Benefits of our bespoke solutions
- Displaying only what you need
- Up to 177 mm screen
- 18 mm digits is the largest for this size of display in the industry
- Decimal place exactly where you want
- When job is complete the screen can change display or trigger an alarm
Easy to Use at an Incredible price
Our Technical staff have designed counting measuring, timing and weighing solution for over 25 year. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your application.
4.3" or 7" Colour Touch Screen
Our solution will easily fit new or existing industrial automation applications and can be provide with a manual, remote and automatic resets if required.
Fool prof operation for the machine operator to help them react quickly and reduce downtime. Our solutions have covered one machine to several production lines needing a just one counter and timer display.
We can set a password to lock the whole or part of the display from being tampered with by the operator.
The unit measures 136 mm x 105.1 mm x 61.3 mm in size and weighing just 350g. The display can be wiped clean and is ideal for industrial, food and pharmaceutical applications meeting IP66 ingress protection.
Bespoke counting, timing measuring and weighing solutions
These bespoke industrial process automation solutions can be mix and matched depending on situation.
- Timer Counter - Measuring the amount of time elapsed on any given job using a button or sensor.
- Keeping the process moving - A job many need to be reset without the machine switching off or moving the encoder.
- Length Measuring - Measuring the length or distance measured in any given process. The digits are the largest in the industry measuring 18 mm high.
- Dual Measurement - Monitoring the length from input to output from two encoders simultaneously to ensure that you prevent shrinking or stretching of the material.
- Pulse Counter - Counting pulses from sensors or encoders.
- Batch Controller Counter - Production batch counter for precisely and accurately measuring and batching your finished products.
- Target and Presets - The display can change colour and an alarm can sound when a process target has been reached.
- Digital Revolution Counter - Display can show the number of revolutions from sensors or encoders giving you total count.
- Process Ending - Slowing a machine down as it gets to the process get to the final target either by an alarm or slowing the machine down ready for an operator to complete the job.
- Counter and Ratemeter - Able to measure pulses in either meters or feet (both can be displayed at the same time). We can show current count alongside the target and speed, a 2nd encoder, total distance and time taken.